PH19UD Under-desk CPU Holder/Adjustable Computer Mount
Puts your PC in an easy to reach position without taking up desk or floor space. Ideal for height adjustable desks or standing desks because it moves with the top.
The height and width adjustment is stepless so the CPU holder can be adjusted to fit your computer snuggly. The Allcam PH19UD elevates your computer off the floor and hangs it under your desk, saving precious desk space or floor space. A CPU holder is a must-have for people using height-adjustable sit-stand desks, otherwise the messy cables may pull up your computer from the floor when the desk is rising.
Easy to install, the height adjustment has a spring to assist and a locking lever to make installation simple.
Please check the width of your PC, some are a bit wider than 203 mm.
The PH19UD CPU holder is adjustable in width from 88mm to 203mm (3.47" to 8") and in height from 300 to 510mm (11.8" to 20.1"), so it is compatible with most ATX tower & desktop PCs, some micro-ATX PCs may also fit too. The PH19UD underdesk computer mount features a 360 degrees swivel so you can easily rotate your CPU for access to rear cables and ports. No more twisting, bending or crawling in a tight corner again to reach your computer's ports and jacks. Simply rotate the CPU holder for access. The PH19UD CPU holder are made from heavy-duty steel, capable of holding hold up 10KG (22lbs).
Stepless height adjustment from 300 to 510mm, width adjustment from 88mm to 203mm
- Stepless height adjustment from 300 to 510mm (11.8" to 20.1") , width adjustment from 88mm to 203mm (3.47" to 8" ), fits most ATX and micro ATX computers.
- Hang your computer/PC under the desk, off the floor and away from dust, debris, pet fur and other contaminants that can affect your computer.
- 360 degree swivel for easy access to rear cables and ports.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel, holds up to 10 Kg (22lbs)
- Elegant powder-coating finish, available in Black (default), White (on request), Silver (on request)